Sunday, September 20, 2009

Flower Tutorial

With a pencil, paintbrush or your fingers...roll and manipulate the petals to your little hearts desire....
Using double sided tape start layering your flower...don't forget to stagger the petals....
Fold the last layer into fourths and staple....
This is what your finished flower will look like.
Add a couple of leaves and you have a beautiful flower to use on your project~
This tutorial and flower were inspired by Lisa @ What A Beautiful Mess, hop on over to her blog....I promise a wealth of inspiration!


Okay ladies....you have all been so wonderfully supportive so we wanted to do something for you....a little thank you for helping us off to an incredible start on our new adventure...we have for you this fun flower tutorial...we hope you enjoy it.....thanx so much for signing up to follow us on this creative experience!
Now....are you up for a little challenge....share with us how you used your flower!!!!


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the step by step tutorial! Great Job, and easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful and instead of buying primas save money with this more beautiful flower that you made yourself, I LOVE IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat flower, thanx for the step by step, the first of many I hope xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx so much for sharing! They are a lot of fun to make. I know I'll use them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your "secret" with us...lol. Great tutorial and can't wait to give it a try. Look forward to seeing more of yalls fabulous tips and techniques!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for this - they are just adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! As a matter of fact, I'm trying it right now! I am crinkling up my layers now and it is so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy the flower is awesome!! Lovin all the layers!! I am so flattered to have inspired you!! And thanks for the shout out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE tutorials! They are always SO much fun! Someday you guys should do video's and get onto youtube...people would love you there! xoxo! Can't wait to see MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Sandy, my most recent post (canvas clock) has a flower I made with this tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..