Friday, May 21, 2010

May 21st ~ GD



Yay, Friday is here again! We are excited about this week's sketch.  It is one created by Stepahanie Vaughn at Scrap Sketch.  It's a great, fun sketch and you will see that it can lend itself to many themes. Scrap Sketch had some website errors a few months back and lost many of their sketches but we had this one stored and are so glad to use it!  We hope you can join us this week. On behalf of the whole team, thanks for all the inspiration and encouragement you bring us!

So, here we go with this week's layouts!  (Part of our design team may be posting s little late. May is a somewhat busy month .. as you know.)





Magical
Sandi Clarkson








Dude, your the Bomb!
Leah Schaeffer
Grandmothers
Nanné Harry
Nanne's Creations


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting me to be part of this fabulous site! I am soooo happy to share with all of you. And your pages are amazing!!!!! Love them all. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ladies!! Another fabulous week of examples!! I hope I can find time to play along with this one!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatriz, WE are happy to have YOU!
    Thank you for joining us and I love your LO!

    Can't wait to see what y'all do this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every week I'm amazed at the beautiful layouts you ladies come up with, and this week is no exception!!! Each one of you have you own unique style and I luv 'em all!!!
    Bea, your layout is beautiful as well, but then, they alway are!!!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute! Thanks for sharing the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there ladies. All of these layouts are so gorgeous. I know I have been gone a while so once again I am playing catch up. These layouts are just the inspiration i needed! I have also started my very own blog. I have been busy and will post my layouts there. Thanks for looking :)
    http://2littlemunkeys.blogspot.com/2010/06/skate-sous-514.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..