Friday, July 9, 2010

July 9th-Challenge ~Stars and Stripes~

Happy Friday, all! We hope you've had a great week and have a super weekend on the horizon! Thanks so much for your participation last week. We enjoyed seeing lots of red, white and blue!
Continuing with our patriotic theme of the month, the challenge this week is to use stars and stripes on your layout/card or altered item. (No sketch this week.) Your project doesn't have to be Fourth of July related, we just want to see stars and stripes! So, let's see what you can cook up this time.

Here are our design team examples to get you inspired:





Featuring: My 5 Star Dad
Sandi Clarkson







Secret Identity
Nanné Harry
Nanne's Creations






Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Nakedness
Leah Schaeffer



4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, stars and stripes... I'm really going to have to challenge myself to NOT make it a holiday theme! Thanks for all your gorgeous inspiration! I may have to try this one. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love myself some stripes so this is a great challenge and makes me look forward to seeing what you all do!
    Great pages my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a fun challenge! Here's my entry:
    http://jljdesignscraftingblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/stars-and-stripes-digital-scrapbooking.html

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pages ladies!!!!! Leah, love the naked baby pics...they are always fun to scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..