Friday, February 19, 2010
Friday, February 12, 2010
Friday, February 5, 2010
Looks like another great Friday for Stuck on U Sketches! And the weekend is on the horizon! This week we have chosen a design from Pagemaps by Becky Fleck. We so appreicate the use of her sketch! Her link is on our sidebar if you ever need help designing a layout. Good basic sketches!
We also have a couple of announcements! First, we wish to welcome another new sponsor, Your Memories Here . Designer Sandy Windsor was previously on their design team and found that Kristina had lots of great supplies in her online store. We hope you will visit and support her! Look for more on them in the coming weeks.
Also, we thought it was about time for another blog candy give-away. Do you agree? Just look at this yumminess which has been provided by Generations Crafting. Lots of Basic Grey goodness, Prima flowers, Glitz design rub-ons and Queen & Co brads. Lastly, some awesome beige lace for some lucky person.
Look at this gorgeous Prima!
Here's what you have to do to win. First, you have to leave a comment. Next, you have to become a follower if you are not already. Then lastly, check back next Friday to see if you are the lucky winner. Oh, and everyone who does a layout or card using this weeks sketch and links to Mr Linky, gets their name in the hat twice!
Okay, are you anxious to see how this sketch can come to life? Scroll on down and see what our DT had come up with this week!
Baby Love (pix of my 3 miracles)
Heck with love
Monday, February 1, 2010
One of our faithful followers, Sheila, passed this wonderful award to us. We are so touched that she thought of us for this happy little award.
If you have never visited Sheila's blog we hope you will click HERE to see all of her fun creations...plus her layout for this weeks challenge
Here are the 10 things that knock our socks off....
1. Followers...without you we would not be
2. Sponsors....for providing scrappy goodness
3. Guest Designers....for their desire to share their talent
4. Sketch Artists....for the inspiration
5. Technology....for making this possible
6. Cricut MB/Provo Craft....for providing awesome tools and resources for us to create and share all this scrappy goodness
7. Good Friends....don't know what we would do without them
8. Our Families...because the are our main scrappy subjects and support our addiction
9. Team Work....you can't accomplish anything without it
10. Paper, Paper and more paper....cuz you can never have too much paper!
Thanx again Sheila!
Please scroll down for this weeks challenge........