Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1, 2011


Were sorry to inform you ladies that their will be no sketch reveal this Friday..
APRIL FOOLS!!!!

Now, would we be that bad to you and not do a reveal..No, of course not...LOL
But we would play a prank, thats for sure.. :)

So, we found this beautiful sketch by Beggahuna and knew that it had Spring written all over it and I can only speak for myself as I sit here, looking through my window and watching the snow come down (in April) that spring is desperately wanted right about now..

Sketch by:
Beggahuna

Sometimes I feel like I have the best position, up keeping this blog since I get to get a first time sneak peek at all of the wonderfully creative and beautiful layouts these talented ladies of our Design team send me every other week for out post..
so, without further a-do!! lets get to the good stuff shall we..

Best Time of your Life
Nanné Harry

I Love You
Sandi Clarkson

The Sweetest
Leah Schaeffer



Sea Shore
Beatriz Guzman

Big Sister
Bonnie Friesen
Pretty Little Somethings

 The Lips of an Angel
Dawn Gallop
Flip Flops & Pops Tarts

Proud Winner
Fern Riley
Ferns Creations

 Hanging Out
Ness (Vanessa) Waller
Crafty-Ness

Christmas 2008
Stine Ursin
Hobby Blog


Bruce
Wanda Boardley
My Scrap Happy Place


So, there we have ladies..wow!! what a beautiful line up or what?.  I know I feel inspired, how about you?..
So, lets get busy creating and when your done, don't forget to link your work back to us using inlinks.. super easy to use and if your having any problems at all, please leave a comment and we'd be more than happy to help ..
We all hope you have a wonderful weekend.




10 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Beggahuna's sketches - can't wait to get started with this one - I have an idea what I want to do already. You girls have done an amazing job again - the layouts are all stunning - you do furnish us with the most awe inspiring inspiration...

    Love & Hugs
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW-these are such amazing layouts that the DT did - I just love something in everyone of them such great inspiration -now I can't wait to put my creative energies into working with this fabulous sketch myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's no secret that I luv beggahuna...what a beautiful sketch!!! oh heck, who knows...may just have to play along this time...if I have time...lol...beautiful job on each and every page...so many gorgeous photos too!!! just luvly ladies...thanx for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well gosh...april fools and didn't even know it...I guess I was in Mcauley's account...oops...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job everyone......
    Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work!!!!! Love that sketch, it was fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much amazing work from the DT!!! Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous sketch and such gorgeous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved all the takes on the gorgeous sketch! I haven't been able to leave a comment on Wanda's blog. I thought I would leave a comment for her here. I love the use of the cardboard and mesh together along with the way you did your title. It is such a fun layout--love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..