Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8th sketch and Introducing 2 new designers

Yay! It's Friday! Sandi posting here today and omigosh, we LOVE our Fridays! First of all, it marks the beginning of the weekend for most and it is also Reveal day! And this is a big one with lots of news! 

This week we are back to sketches. We've had lots of requests for multi-pic layouts, so we are trying to accommodate your wishes.  I think this is a fun little sketch that you will enjoy designed by one of our co-leaders, me! Hope you like it! 


Now, before we show you what the design team has done with the sketch, we are excited to announce 2 new designers to Stuck on U Sketches. First up, we have Tracey Gregory joining us and we are so excited about what she will bring to the team. You can visit her blog at Lifetime of Pages. Here is a bit about Tracey in her own words. 


"Hi all-My name is Tracey and I am a Christian,40-something wife to Gary,
 mother to sons Hayden (20), Austin (18), step-son lukas (14), daughter Naomi (12) and my spoiled Yorkshire Terrier, Honey (4 y).I am currently also on the Design Team for Flying Unicorn's Enchanting Creations magazine.I am an RN in long term care and consider myself lucky to have the blessing of listening to hundreds of personal stories, each a little glimpse into history. Like most of you, I have a scrapbooking addiction.
I am excited to be on the sketch team and look forward to fun and new friends!
Welcome, Tracey! 
***
Next, we are so seriously over the moon that our own Jane Stirling is returning to the team. Jane recently moved back to her beloved Scotland and had to put her scrappy tools away for awhile. As soon as she started posting to her blog again, we knew it was time to get her back on board! You can visit her blog at Scossie Jane. Welcome back, Jane! 


***
Okay, I'm ready to see what the team has done with the sketch, aren't you? And we will be excited to see your projects as well. Don't forget that you will have 2 weeks to upload your projects for a chance to be among our Top 3! 


Diva 
Sandi Clarkson

Day Dream Believer
Nanné Harry

What's Cookin' Good Lookin'?

A New Year
Charlotte Brochu

playtime
Shona Keehn

Grandson Colten
Fern Riley

 Out Came the Sun..
Tracey Gregory

Tiny Tot
Jane Stirling

Brent
Bonnie Friesen

  Believe in Yourself
Sandi Smith

Rugged
Annette Gearside

Alrighty, before we leave you today, we need to announce our Top 3 project from the May 18th Fruit Die Cut Challenge. And oh my goodness, it was so hard to choose just 3 but here they are! Congrats, ladies! Please leave a comment with your email addy so that I can send you your Top 3 button for your blog. 




One last thing! Don't forget that in July we will be introducing Card sketches on the First and Third Wednesdays of the month. We are getting our team together but there is still one more week to get in your application if you are interested.  Check out this Post if you are interested. We may add another Die Cut designer as well. 

Have a great weekend! 
    

   

12 comments:

  1. Yay, I love the new sketch and will be giving it a go, and love all the design team work.
    I am off to check out the blogs of your new designers, have a great day everyone. BFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch I haven't done any scrapbooking for at least a year but your sketch and DT samples have inspired me to have a go - hope I do the sketch justice !
    Thanks !
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!

    First off, welcome Tracey! Excited to have you!
    And Jane..welcome BACK my friend!

    Congrats to our Top 3!

    And our team....INCREDIBLE projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job, ladies! I hope to visit your blogs later this evening for all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Tracey and welcome back Jane....
    Awesome job as always everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooo these are all so amazing yummy you guys:) and welcome Tracey and Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much. I'm in a state of shock considering I was trying something so new. This is a great boost. Really made my day! wardlow_dean@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Sketch and just as fabulous inspiration from the DT's!!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations girls, so much great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! Thanks ladies. I am really enjoying your site and have plans for this week's sketch too. What a thrill for a monday morning!
    bytesprite@wilkes.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats ladies on the joining the team! Tracey, my friend, you rock!

    Thanks for sharing all this amazing inspiration! (Shona LOVE IT!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to seeing more from your new designers-I always love looking at all the projects here every week. thanks for the top3 for my fruit card-my email is cricutcrazyscrapper at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..