Friday, November 14, 2014

November 14 Die Cut Challenge Fall Colors


Welcome to another challenge day!
Hope you are all doing great!
We know that the days are getting more and more busy
as Thanksgiving is just around the corner
(kinda shocking!)

We hope that this challenge today
will help you tackle something
crafty on your to-do list!

Maybe a card for someone you are most
grateful for, getting a jump ahead on a layout
to show off your awesome holiday pies
or maybe you want to create a little
home decor for the holiday?

Either way, we hope you create
and share with us!

You can you ANY die cut with this challenge
as long as the color choices are something Fall!

So think outside the Thanksgiving box if you need to!


Fall is in the Air
Nanné Harry

Fall Photo Pocket

Thankful Thoughts of You
Janis Lewis
Pause Dream Enjoy


Fall Harvest
Vivian Lake


Happy Thanksgiving
Julie Kight
Cards By Cricut


Explore
Tracey
Trace-Elementz


Happy Fall
Katie Brooks
KBStamps

Just Because
Katy Taylor
An Inside To My Heart

Hey! We also need to share our Top 3 from our
great October 24 Sketch Challenge!
Such super projects this time! Thank you ALL for having shared with us!
Here's a few of our fav's…

Snag up our Top 3 badge from the sidebar ladies!


Kim

Gloria


Sharon

Thank you SO much for stopping in today!
Love to have you come by!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my page as one of your top three! I am chuffed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you all did with this challenge! And I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being in the top 3!!! I am so honored!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. The linky is located just above the comments.. little light blue box looking thing :)

      Delete
  4. OMG... Thank You guys so much:) This made my day and whar fabulous fall projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With internet issues.I almost missed this challenge. I am so glad that I am able to join in the fun again.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..