Thursday, March 12, 2015

Die Cut Challenge: Irish Proverb

Hi all.... Helen is here wanna share with you my die cut challenge project for this week theme: Lucky Green. You can use any die cut on your project that cooperate the theme.

I made a card for a friend who has been a great blessing in my life. When I went through my Silhouette library, I found this Irish Proverb is just perfect:

Irish Proverb - SOUS Die Cut Challenge

Supplies:
  • White cardstock
  • Green cardstock
  • Cutting files: Clover twig (from Clover Pillow Box by Amy Robinson), Irish Proverb (Kolette Hall)
  • Silhouette Cameo
  • Silhouette Cutting Mat
  • Silhouette Spatulla
  • White & Green Baker's Twine
  • Martha Stewart Ballpoint-Tip Glue Pen
  • Adhesive Runner

You still have time to link up your project(s) with us HERE and don't forget to read the new challenge rules there, too.

Thanks for stopping by today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..