Monday, March 23, 2015

In the Garden

Hi There, 
Tracey here to show you a card that I have created for 
'In the Garden" die cut challenge. I'm really loving the overlays from the 'Artfully Sent' cricut cartridge.....this butterfly is really pretty! I have used Stampin up water colour crayons to scribble  the background. I lightly sprayed it with  water then used a paint brush to blend. I layered a few of the cut out butterflies, adding a pretty doily and a button. A few drops of ink a sprinkle of sequins.......thats it! A really simple card!


Thanks for stopping by today!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Super pretty and such a fresh idea! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that watercolour background, pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..